Does your vehicle need a tune up? Are you looking for a local mechanic in Braintree? If so, look no further than East Braintree Auto Care. Chances are at some point, likely right now, your car is not working properly. If so, perhaps it’s time for a tune up. An automobile tune up is a preventative measure and will keep your car running smoothly. Preventative Car Care Regardless of the age of your car, regular tune ups can prolong the life of your automobile by years.
At East Braintree Auto Care we have the experience and know how to help you keep your automobile in tip top shape. Call us today and schedule an appointment with one of our qualified automobile mechanics.
State Inspection Stickers (Coming Soon)
Each year in the state of Massachusetts you are required to have your vehicle pass an inspection. At East Braintree Auto Care we make our best effort to get you in and out. If it’s that time of year, come down for your Massachusetts Inspection Sticker.
In the event that your car does not pass inspection you will be given a temporary sticker and have 60 days to correct whatever problems might exist for further questions please visit the DMV site here.
The vehicle safety inspection takes roughly 12 minutes to complete, and inspectors will look at 14 aspects on your vehicle, including:
- Visual overview of your registration certificate, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate stickers.
- Steering and suspension.
- All rearview mirrors.
- Brake test (both parking and service brake).
- Exhaust system (muffler and smoke check).
- Glass, glazing, and windshield wipers.
- Vehicle lighting (e.g. headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)
- Tires and wheels.
- Fuel tank, fenders, and bumper.
- Gas cap.
- Vehicle height (if altered).
- Seat belts.