For a tire shop in Braintree look no further than Braintree Shell and Auto Repair. Let’s face it, without reliable tires you’re not going to get too far in your travels. A brand new set up tires can be expensive, especially when having to replace them is unexpected, but at Braintree Shell and Auto Repair we do our best to make the purchase of a new set of tires as affordable as possible.
No need to go broke with new tires, come on down to Braintree Shell and Auto repair today for the best price on new tires.
State Inspection Stickers (Coming Soon)
Each year in the state of Massachusetts you are required to have your vehicle pass an inspection. At East Braintree Auto Care we make our best effort to get you in and out. If it’s that time of year, come down for your Massachusetts Inspection Sticker.
In the event that your car does not pass inspection you will be given a temporary sticker and have 60 days to correct whatever problems might exist for further questions please visit the DMV site here.
The vehicle safety inspection takes roughly 12 minutes to complete, and inspectors will look at 14 aspects on your vehicle, including:
- Visual overview of your registration certificate, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate stickers.
- Steering and suspension.
- All rearview mirrors.
- Brake test (both parking and service brake).
- Exhaust system (muffler and smoke check).
- Glass, glazing, and windshield wipers.
- Vehicle lighting (e.g. headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)
- Tires and wheels.
- Fuel tank, fenders, and bumper.
- Gas cap.
- Vehicle height (if altered).
- Seat belts.